Delivery & Returns
**Please Note that our shop is not currently open - join our mailing list to be the first to know when we're up and running**
This shop accepts all major credit/debit cards using Stripe, as well as PayPal. Please select your payment method at the checkout. If you are experiencing any problems with payment please send us a message via our Contact Form.
POST & PACKAGING
All The Cocoa Lab's items are handmade to order. Please see our estimated delivery times on each item before ordering.
Once your order has been placed and has successfully gone through the checkout process, you will be emailed a confirmation receipt detailing the items you have ordered.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY ON ITEMS:
Standard UK Delivery Service (£3.99) - 3 - 5 working days
Express UK Delivery Service (£6.99) - 1 working day
ESTIMATED DELIVERY ON BESPOKE ITEMS/CUSTOM ORDERS - 5 - 7 working days
When ordering multiple items, where possible these items will be combine and sent together.
You will receive an email notification when your order is shipped. For UK orders, please allow up to 7 days for delivery before contacting The Cocoa Lab.
For international shipping, please get in touch to request a quote for international shipping.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGE POLICY
To return an unwanted item and be refunded or exchanged, you will need to return the item according to the policy outlined below:
1. The item must be returned to The Cocoa Lab within 14 days of receipt of your item.
2. The item returned must be received by The Cocoa Lab in a resalable condition - all original packaging and seals/labels/documentation are all intact.
3. Please use our Contact Form to inform us that you are returning your item and the reason for the return.
4. If you item is unwanted, you will need to pay for the cost of the item to be sent back to The Cocoa Lab.
5. The item is your responsibility until it reaches The Cocoa Lab. Therefore for your own protection we would recommend that you send the item using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods and that you retain proof of posting.
6. If the item is received in accordance with the above requirements, we will issue a full refund but less the original delivery charge, less any payment charges, and less the amount of any discount. Alternatively, you could request to exchange the item.
7. All items must be returned in its protective packaging and using a traceable mailing method as The Cocoa Lab is not responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. All postage costs for returned items are at the customer's expense.
Returning Damaged goods:
In the unfortunate event that your item arrives in a damaged condition, please contact The Cocoa Lab via our Contact Form or email email@example.com to arrange a return/replacement.
What you can't send back:
Please note that the following items can not be returned and are non-refundable:
* Opened/part-consumed products
* Products with broken seals
* Bespoke products
To avoid disappointment, please check whether the items ordered are returnable/refundable before placing your order.